Everyone that knows or meets me says that I am a friendly, patient and happy person. I warm to people quickly and previous clients have said how relaxed and at ease I make them feel. My personality ensures that you are put at ease in front of the camera for wedding photos you'll adore for many years to come
I am so lucky to be doing a job that I love and to then be able to share this love and passion with my couples. It's a huge privilege and humbling experience to be asked to capture couple's special day.
I always get asked how long have I been a photographer. I have been a very keen hobby photographer for as long as I can remember. I'm sure I was born with a camera in my hand. I have always enjoyed photography and have a creative eye. It is a big part of my life, its what I love to do and I very rarely go anywhere without my camera.
This passion turned in to a business approximately 3 years ago, when with a lot of encouragement from my family and friends and a few dedicated qualifications in this area, I set up Sharon Trees Photography.
Of course, I love photography but here are a few more loves in my life and interesting facts about me ...
- I am a Lancashire girl at birth and deflected to the other side of the Peninnes, Yorkshire, about 20 years ago. I live in Sheffield now and absolutely love it! Its a great city!
- I'm in my forties and married to a proper Yorkshire man, Mike, who is like Sean Bean crossed with Peter Kay. We met each other very young, at the tender age of 17, and got married 10 years later at Kenwood Hall in Sheffield. Our wedding day was perfect and I wouldn't change anything if we did it again.
- I am so lucky to live in a lovely suburb of Sheffield that is right on the border of The Peak District. I have wonderful views of the hills and a fantastic garden which when weather permits I can sit in with a refreshing G&T.
- I am an avid traveller and love going on adventures. Obviously, my camera goes with me to capture my memories.
- I love all animals but especially dogs. We don't currently have one (working on that) but I love to dog sit and will happily spend time with any dog.
- My favourite food is curry and my favourite drink is Gin and Tonic.
- I'm addicted to Terry's Chocolate Orange and Salt and Vinegar crisps !
- I love walking, swimming in the sea and watching sunsets.
- I like to relax by being creative. I'm often found making something out of bits and pieces.
- If I'm not doing any of the above you will probably find me pottering in my garden.